Federal Polytechnic Offa In Affiliation With FUTMINNA B.Tech Post-UTME Form/Requirements Out 2018/2019.
The Federal Polytechnic Offa In Affiliation With FUTMINNA B.Tech Post-UTME Form/requirements is Out is for the 2018/2019 academic session. All candidates who applied are hereby informed.
This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission to the Federal Polytechnic Offa in affiliation to Federal University of Technology Minna that application is invited for application from qualified candidates into its NUC-approved full-time B.Tech Degree programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Federal Poly Offa / FUTMINNA B.Tech Degree Admission Requirements.
The Federal Polytechnic Offa in affiliation to FUTMInna B.Tech admission requirements is as below.,
A. UTME ADMISSION
|Programmes||Minimum UTME score||“O” level requirements in NECO, WAEC or NABTEB (Not more than one sittings)|
|MechanicalEngineering||200||Minimum of five (5) credit pass in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and any one of the science subjects (e.g. Further Mathematics, Technical Drawing, Biology/Agricultural Science).|
|200||Minimum of five (5) credit pass in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and any one of the science subjects (e.g. Further Mathematics, Technical Drawing, Biology/Agricultural Science).|
|ComputerScience||180||Minimum of five (5) credit pass in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and cither Biology or Geography.|
|Food Science Technology||180||Minimum of five (5) credit pass in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.|
B. DIRECT ENTRY INTO 200L
In addition to the UTME qualification in A, candidates must possess a minimum of LOWER CREDIT at National Diploma (ND), National Innovation Diploma (NID) or MERIT at NCE level. The candidates with UMB must score a minimum of five (5) points or four (4) points (CPES, FUT, Minna) and pass at least two (2) subjects relevant to their proposed courses.
C. DIRECT ENTRY INTO 300L
- In addition to UTME qualification in A, Candidates must have LOWER CREDIT at Higher National Diploma (HND) level in their proposed courses.
- Candidates that have chosen courses not relevant to their area of specialization at ND/HND or NCE level would be required to change to any other course relevant to their discipline during the screening.
- Only ‘O’ level result print-out downloaded directly from the websites of the National Examination Bodies (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) or photocopies of original Certificate(s) will be accepted for verification.
How to Apply for Federal Poly Offa / FUTMINNA Post UTME.
- All applicants for screening are to visit http://portal.fpo.edu.ng and make payment of N2,000 with an ATM card that is interswitch compatible.
- Fill required information, including result(s), and other relevant documents.
- Upload scanned copies of result(s)/certificate(s), state of origin, birth certificate etc.
- Print out screening summary report.
Federal Poly Offa / FUTMINNA B.Tech Degree Post UTME Screening Schedule.
- Screening exercise commences on Monday 24th September and ends on Tuesday 9th October, 2018.
Directorate of Degree Programmes
The Federal Polytechnic Offa Offa, Kwara State.
* The following items are required for submission to the venue of the screening exercise.
- Registration slip
- O’ level results
- Result of Higher Qualification(s) obtained (IJMB, ND, NCE and HND)
- JAMB registration slip
Please note that any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission, and any false submission during the online registration for screening will lead to automatic disqualification of the candidate at any time so discovered.
For further inquires please contact the following phone numbers 08055629924,09084880106,08138321978 & 08164191046