The Federal Polytechnic Ilaro ND Part-Time Admission Form is On Sale for the 2019/2020 academic session. All interested members of the public are hereby informed.,
The Federal Polytechnic Ilaro is invitng applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into her part-time National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Federal Poly Ilaro ND Part-Time Available Courses.
1. SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY:
Departments: Office Technology and Management (Secretarial Studies) and Mass Communication
2. SCHOOL OF PURE AND APPLIED SCIENCE:
Departments: Computer Science and Science Laboratory Technology}
3. SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES:
Departments: Accountancy, Banking and Finance, Business Administration and Management, Insurance, Marketing, Public Administration.
4. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING:
Departments: Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering and Mechanical Engineering.
Ilaro Poly ND Part-Time Admission Requirements.
Below are the requirements needed for the National Diploma part-time admission to the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro:
- Minimum of five credits obtained in relevant subjects at not more than two sittings.
- Candidates awaiting the results of just concluded examinations can apply but if admitted they must tender such results before the deadline for the close of registration for new students of 2019/2020 Session.
How to Apply for Federal Poly Ilaro ND Part-Time Programme:
Candidates seeking admission into the Federal Polytechnic. Ilaro are required to complete the Institution’s Application Form available online at: https://applications.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng/ with effect from April 29, 2019 and pay an application fee of N12,800 (twelve thousand, eight hundred naira only).
- To obtain the admission form, visit the Institution’s website https://applications.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng/
- On the portal, click on Applicant, then click on Generate Invoice.
- Take the invoice to any of the designated banks for payment
- Return to the portal, click on Applicant, then click fill application form and fill the form following On-screen instructions.
- The invoice and RRR must be obtained in the name of the applicant; the invoice must be generated from the Portal. The Invoice contains the RRR to be processed. The institution shall not be liable for complications that may arise when RRR is generated and payment is processed without going through her Portal.
The authorized banks for this exercise are: United Bank For Africa (UBA) Plc, WEMA Bank Plc, Polaris Bank, UNION Bank Plc, Ilaro Poly Micro-Finance Bank, Access Bank Plc, Zenith Bank Plc
- ALL CANDIDATES ARE EXPECTED TO UPLOAD CLEAR AND READABLE COPIES OF THEIR CREDENTIALS. CANDIDATES WHOSE UPLOADED CREDENTIALS ARE NOT EASILY READABLE WOULD FORFEIT THEIR ADMISSION.
- ALL CANDIDATES ARE TO PROVIDE A NEW RESULT CHECKER SCRATCH CARD FOR EACH OF O/LEVEL RESULT(S) USED FOR THE APPLICATION. THE RESULT CHECKED CARD(S) SHOULD BE SCRATCHED AND WRITE OUT THE PIN NUMBER AND THE SERIAL NO. OF THE CARD ON THE SPACE PROVIDED ONLINE. CANDIDATES ARE EXPECTED TO SUBMIT THEIR SCRATCH CARDS TO THE DESK OFFICER, ADMISSIONS OFFICE DURING ENTRANCE EXAMINATION. ANY CANDIDATES WITH INVALID PIN WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE DISQUALIFIED.
- ALL CANDIDATES ARE EXPECTED TO SUPPLY VALID PERSONAL PHONE NUMBERS AND EMAILS ON THEIR FORMS. HOWEVER NOTIFICATION OF ADMISSION SHALL BE VIA THE INSTITUTION’S WEBSITE.
Federal Poly Ilaro ND part-time Admission Screening Exercise.
All ND (Part-Time) candidates are required to bring the following to the examination centre:
- 2 copies of printouts of the acknowledgement and examination slips.
- Biro for filling attendance sheet
Entrance examination dates for ND (Part-Time) Programmes will be announced later on the institution’s website
Venue for all entrance examinations is the Polytechnic ICT Unit, West Campus. Time: 10.00 a.m. each day.
N.B. ALL ENTRANCE EXAMINATIONS ARE COMPUTER BASED.