The management of Ebonyi State University (EBSU), Abakaliki wishes to inform students whose names appeared on the 2015/2016 Admission List that they can now pay their Acceptance Fee and proceed for Registration.
are required to pay fifteen thousand naira (N15,000) non-refundable acceptance fee and fifty naira (N50) stamp duty, payable into EBSU Account No. 1004173297 with UBA PLC Abakaliki.
All concerned are given up to 9th October 2015 to complete action on the payment or risk losing the admission opportunity.
After payment, candidates are advised to log on to www.ebsu-edu.net as new student and print out the payment of acceptance fee acknowledgement slip using scratch card purchased from UBA PLC. Thereafter, you are advised to report to the EBSU admission unit from 5th October 2015 for commencement of documentation; with the following:
(1) Original JAMB Result slip
(2) Original O’level result(s) slip (SSCE/NECO or NABTEB)
(3) Original L.G.A. Identification Letter
(4) Original Post UTME Result slip.
(5) Original print out of acceptance fee acknowledgement slip
(6) Original EBSU Bursary receipt (ie. evidence of payment of N15,000 acceptance fee).
For more updates about the school, click here