Delta State Polytechnic HND Screening Test Date Rescheduled 2018/2019.
The Delta State Polytechnic HND Screening Test Date has been Rescheduled for the 2018/2019 academic session. All candidates who applied are hereby informed.
This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission to the Delta State Polytechnic that the management has rescheduled the screening date earlier scheduled for 16th October, 2018 for School of applied science and Engineering and 17th October, 2018 for School of Business.
Delta State Polytechnic HND Courses.
The Delta State Polytechnic Available Higher National Diploma Courses are as below.,
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration and Management
- Computer Science
- Science Laboratory Technology (SLT)
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering(Power & Machine and Telecoms Option)
- Mechanical Engineering(Power & Plant and Manufacturing Options)
Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghar HND Requirements.
The Delta State Polytechnic Admission requirements are:
a) National Diploma (ND) in a relevant course of course of study from NBTE accredited Polytechnic.
b) 5 O’level Credits including Mathematics and English Language in subjects relevant to the candidate’s course of study.
c) At least one year Post ND working experience in the area of specialization.
d) At least two years Post ND cognate working experience for candidates with Pass in their areas of specialization.
Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghar HND Application Method.
For you to apply for the Delta State Polytechnic admision, kindly follow the below steps:
- Log on to www.ogharapoly.edu.ng then click on HND Application Form.
- Click the payment button to pay a non-refundable application fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) made online with Verve or Master debit card (ATM Card).
- Fill the online application form with the requested information and submit.
- Print two (2) copies of the online acknowledgement form to conclude the registration.
DESPO HND Screening Date.
Screening shall hold simultaneously for all courses on 16th and 17th October, 2018 at the various Departments.
Candidates are advised to come with writing materials and HB Pencil
Prospective Candidates should come to the screening exercise with the following documents:
- 4 recent passport sized photographs with one each attached to the application/screening form and the two acknowledgement cards.
- Bursary receipt for the purchase of the forms
- Certificates/Statement of Result
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
Closing Date: Interested Candidates should apply on or before 10th October, 2018.