The BPP University is currently accepting application from international students for the Dean Of The Business School Scholarships. Interested applicants should see more details below.
The Scholarship is a competitive award aimed at high achieving students who can demonstrate the highest standard of academic excellence and commitment to their chosen career within business.
Undergraduate & Postgraduate.
Field Of Study:
Scholarships are for the study of BSc (Hons) Accounting and Finance; MSc Management; Management with Finance; Management with Project Management; International MBA and Accounting and Finance.
Eligibility for Dean Of The Business School Scholarships:
To apply for this scholarship you must have applied for one of the following courses:
- BSc (Hons) Accounting and Finance
- MSc Management
- MSc Management with Finance
- MSc Management with Project Management
- International MBA
- MSc Accounting and Finance
You must also:
- Applicants should meet the admission requirements for the relevant programme; and
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate academic excellence; and
- Applicants should show clear commitment towards a career within the relevant profession
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language
How to Apply for the Scholarship:
Interested applicants will need to:
- Complete the online application form
- Attach a copy of your most recent CV
- In no more than 500 words, provide a summary detailing why you should be considered for the scholarship, demonstrating your commitment to your chosen career
Visit The Official Website For More Information
September 2018 awards
- Applications close – 01 July 2018
- Results declared – 01 August 2018
January 2019 awards
- Applications open – 1 July 2018
TO SEARCH FOR OTHER INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS YOU CAN EASILY QUALIFY FOR CLICK HERE.