Application is currently ongoing for the 2017 University of Winnipeg Scholarships for International Students in Canada.
Over 5% of the student population at The University of Winnipeg are international students. That is close to 500 people from 68 different countries! The University of Winnipeg is dedicated to ensuring that all students have equal access to higher learning. As a result of this mandate there are support services and programs in place like financial assistance to make that happen.
Value of Scholarship
English Language Program: $3,500
Professional, Applied Continuing Education: $3,500
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Have a minimum 80% admission average or equivalent
- Be an international student
- Entering first year of any program
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership qualities
- Apply for admission by the scholarship deadline date
How To Apply
Please submit your completed form and documents via email. In addition to this application, please submit the following pieces of information:
- Personal Statement: Outline your leadership qualities, extra-curricular/volunteer involvement and academic goals. This should be 250-500 words.
- Resume: List your volunteer/extra-curricular activities in chronological order, your work experience, awards, any publications, etc.
- Official Transcript.
The application deadline is April 3, 2017; June 2, 2017 and October 2, 2017.
TO SEE OTHER INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS YOU CAN EASILY APPLY FOR CLICK HERE