Have you Confirmed Your NYSC Mobilization Status On JAMB’s Portal? The importance of National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme is no longer news to us. It’s necessary we serve our country for a period of 12 months during which we would be called serving corps members and would do the bidding of the country.
NYSC mobilization is done in batches, unlike other schemes that are done once in a year. This is to accommodate those with issues in their academic work get opportune to serve with minimal delay.
Thus, they get mobilized in the next batch upon sorting all issues they must have had with their institution.
While we await the passing out / winding up of 2017 Batch A corps members, it is important that those awaiting mobilizations confirm their names from the matriculation list on JAMB’s Portal.
Aspirants are to note as important that only candidates whose names are o the matriculation list will be recognized as bonafide candidates from various accredited institutions.
By implication, if your name is not on this list, your application to NYSC scheme for the one-year National service shall be declined.
To qualify to be on JAMB Matriculation List:
- Print your Admission Letter Online from the e-Facility Platform
- Print your Result Slip Online from the e-Facility Platform
- Verify the two documents with the admission officer in your Institution
How to check JAMB Matriculation List
- Log on to. https://jamb.org.ng/efacility/CheckMatriculationList/
- Select your Examination year
- Enter you registration number
- Click on “Fetch My Details”
Don’t hesitate to share with friends and colleagues!!!