Students of Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) are invited to submit entries for the 2018 communication skills competition.
Deadline for submission of entries is 24th September 2018. Interested applicants should hurry and apply!
Are you a student of Adekunle Ajasin University? Do you have communication skills and you want a platform to exhibit the skills?
Here comes an opportunity to showcase your talents and WIN fabulous prizes as the Alumni Association of Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Akoko, is inviting entries from AAUA students to participate in its Communication Skills Competition (CSC) which will hold as follows:
Date: Thursday, October 4, 2018
Venue: Obasanjo Multipurpose Hall
Communication Skills Competition Rules, Conditions And Prizes:
1. The CSC Topic is “CAN THE PREVAILING YAHOO PLUS AND OTHER INTERNET FRAUDS IN NIGERIA BE CURBED? IF YES, WHAT ARE THE ROLES OF THE NATION’S HIGHER INSTITUTIONS, GOVERNMENTS AND PARENTS IN CURTAILING THE MENACE?”
2. The length of the write-up must not be more than 2,500 words, excluding the author’s introduction which includes only the Name, Department, Level, Matriculation Number, E-mail Address and Phone Line.
3. Write-up must be double-spaced and rendered in Comic Sans MS of 12 font size; and presented in English language.
4. A minimum of 5 minutes shall be given to each of the top 10 finalists to speak on the topic.
5. Writing and Speaking shall be scored and rewarded severally
6. A hardcopy of the write-up must be submitted to the Alumni Office in the University Advancement Office complex (the white-painted building at the central campus), while softcopy must be forwarded to [email protected]
7. Entry shall commence on Monday, September 3, 2018 and end on Monday, September 24, 2018.
8. The competition is open to undergraduate students of Adekunle Ajasin University in 100 to 300-level (four years programme), and 100 to 400-level (five years programme).
Prizes to be won are:
- Data Subscription and many more.