Description: The University of Brunel International Scholarship is now open for all applicants starting in January 2017/18. The University of Brunel is offering 37 awards, which will comprise a 15% discount on the cost of tuition fees. The International Scholarships are open to Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Research students who are classed as overseas for fee purposes.
Field of Study: All Courses offered by the University
Eligibility Status: Applications for the Brunel International scholarship are invited from students starting a new programme of study in the academic year 2016/17 who meet the following criteria:
- Have been assessed by Brunel University London as an international student for fees purposes
- Have an offer to study on an undergraduate, postgraduate taught or a postgraduate research programme of study starting in January 2017 only
- Satisfy the entry criteria for admission to their chosen programme of study and have exceeded or are likely to exceed the minimum terms of their Academic Offer
- Complete the Brunel International scholarship application form on the website by 12pm (GMT) on 30th October, 2016. Late applications will not be considered.
- This scholarship programme is not available to current Brunel students on a full time or part time undergraduate or postgraduate programme. However, students on [email protected], Pre-sessional English and Intensive Foundation or Premasters courses through the IPLC (International Pathways and Language Centre) are eligible to apply.
- This scholarship programme is not available to those that have been in receipt of a Brunel International Scholarship previously, either as part of current or earlier studies.
- The student must agree to engage in a wide range of publicity and promotional activities, as required, plus a formal event during the academic year. Please note that this is a key requirement of the award and by accepting the award you will be entering into an agreement to undertake these activities. Failure to comply with this agreement may lead to withdrawal of the award.
Number of Awardees: 37
Value of Scholarship Award: 15% fee waiver on tuition fee for year 1
Duration of Scholarship: 1 year
Scholarship to be taken at (country): London, UK
How to Apply: Apply online by completing the application form for the International scholarship by 30th October 2016.
Application Deadline: 30th October 2016./Offered annually? Yes
Please Note: To see more Scholarship Opportunities Click Here