Bauchi State University Post-UTME /DE Screening Form On Sale 2018/2019.
The Bauchi State University Post-UTME /DE Screening Form is On Sale for the 2018/2019 academic session. All candidates who applied are hereby informed.
The Bauchi State University wishes to inform all candidates who applied for UTME and Direct Entry admission that the screening form has been made available for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Bauchi State University (BASU) online screening exercise commences from Monday 9th July to Friday 20th July, 2018.
BASUG Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
- Candidates who applied for admission into degree programmes of the Bauchi State University, Gadau for the 2018/2019 Academic Session and have scored 140 points and above in the UTME.
- A minimum of Lower credit/merit in Diploma or seven points in NCE/IJMB for Direct Entry candidates.
How to Obtain BASU Post UTME Form.
1. Visit the University’s portal at www.basug.edu.ng
2. Create account
3. Make Post-UTME screening fee payment using your ATM card or by generating RRR and make payment in the bank (N2,000) for BASUG and N300 as transaction/portal charges for FlexiSAF). Details of the Bank account will be provided on the portal.
4. Fill in the online form providing the following information:
a.Personal details including JAMB score and Registration number
d.Chosen course of Study
5. Submit form online. Applicants do not have to physical visit the campuses
6. Successful candidates will be contacted via the email addresses provided.
N.B Please note that if your O’level are not ready, indicate awaiting Result. You will be considered when the examination body releases the results