HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) & GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
C. GUIDELINES FOR HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA ADMISSION:
All candidates seeking admission into the Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes of the Polytechnic must ensure that they were offered admissions through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) during their National Diploma programme(s).
D. PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA IN BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
i. Candidates must possess a Minimum of a lower credit pass in the Higher National Diploma (HND) in Building Technology obtained from an institution whose programme has earned NBTE accreditation or any equivalent qualification.
E. PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA IN URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
Candidates must possess the Higher National Diploma (HND) and the National Diploma (ND) in Urban and Regional Planning of the Polytechnic or an equivalent qualification from other similar Institutions whose programmes have earned NBTE Accreditation. In addition, Graduates of Geography and Regional Planning with a minimum of Second Class Lower Division Pass are eligible to apply.
F. METHOD OF APPLICATION
Application forms will be completed online via the Polytechnic website: www.auchipoly.edu.ng (All applicants are required to pay a non-refundable application and screening fee of Fifteen Thousand (₦15,000.00) Naira only payable through the following Banks nationwide in favour of Auchi Polytechnic Treasury Single Account (TSA) No.1000075, using Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) generated from the Polytechnic Website.
(1) Eco Bank of Nigeria PLC
(2) Skye Bank
(3) United Bank for Africa (UBA) PLC
G. PROCEDURE FOR USING AUCHI POLYTECHNIC ONLINE APPLICATION ADMISSIONS PLATFORM
Read and follow the steps below carefully.
- Open your web browser and type in Auchi Polytechnic URL: www.auchipoly.edu.ng to display the Auchi Polytechnic web page. Select the desired portal (Morning, Evening or Degree).
- Click on the link. Apply for 2018/2019 Auchi Polytechnic ND, HND OR PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA as it applies to you. The application form request will display.
- Carefully complete the application form. Ensure that you provide all required information correctly.
- NOTE: provide a username, (Preferably your phone number) and a password.
- Write your username and password in a safe place because you will need them for subsequent logins. Then click Generate Remita Retrieval Reference.
- Take the generated REMITA RETRIEVAL REFERENCE (RRR) to the designated bank and request that your payment be processed on the REMITA platform.
- You can also make payments on any REMITA approved payment channels.
- Allow a couple of hours for your payment to be processed before returning to the portal to continue with your application.
- Login with your username and password.
- Click on Continue With My Application Form.
- Complete the application form carefully. Ensure that you provide required information correctly as false information may disqualify your application.
- Upload your passport photograph as well as the required scanned copies of your credentials.
- Print a copy of the Acknowledgement slip and two copies of the application form.
- Print a copy of application summary sheet.
- Enclose two (2) sets of photocopies of your credentials; e-receipt of remita payment, birth certificate and two (2) recent passport-sized photographs to the forms in an envelope. Then bring the envelope with you to the Polytechnic on the yet to be announced date for a physical screening exercise.
Any payment procedure generated and processed on any other platform for the purpose of admission is invalid. All payment procedures must originate from the www.auchipoly.edu.ng website. The Portal is already integrated with the Remita payment platform.