The Auchi Polytechnic through her management has announced the entrance examination schedule for the SPAT admission for all National Diploma [ND] and Higher National Diploma [HND] Students for the 2016/2017 session.
The entrance examination has been scheduled to commence from Tuesday, 21st March, Wednesday, 22nd March and Thursday, 23rd March, 2017.
Auchi Polytechnic hereby notifies all candidates who applied for admission into the National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes of the School of Evening Studies that screening exercise and Computer Based Test (CBT) have been scheduled as follows:
- 21ST MARCH 2017 – All ND school of Business studies
- 22ND MARCH 2017 – All ND school of Engineering, Environmental, ICT, Applied science
- 23RD MARCH 2017 – All HND for all Schools
1. Bank Teller (As evidence of payment for screening/scratch card)
2. Two recent passport-sized photographs
3. Original and photocopies of results (SSCE/WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/ND, etc)
4. I. T. Letter (For HND candidates) Candidates should NOTE that their screening will be Computer Based Test (CBT) and possession of JAMB result is mandatory please .
NOTE: Candidates are to report at the designated venues on the scheduled dates for a Computer Based Test (CBT), by 7.00am and should be decently dressed.