Entries for the University Of Cape Town African MasterCard Foundation Scholarships is currently ongoing. Interested applicants should see full details below.
The Mastercard Foundation in partnership with the University of Cape Town (UCT), South Africa Invites applications from Africans who are looking to pursue a degree program in UCT.
The Scholars Program is a $700 million initiative to educate young people – particularly from Africa – to lead change and make a positive social impact in their communities. Scholars will receive comprehensive scholarships, academic support, peer mentorship, career guidance, internship opportunities, transition-to-work support and access to a global alumni network.
Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Eligible Field Of Study:
Commerce, Engineering and Built Environment, Health Sciences, Humanities, Law or Sciences
Eligibility for University Of Cape Town African MasterCard Foundation Scholarships:
In order to be considered for the MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program at the University of Cape Town, applicants must be:
- Academically talented, must value learning and be driven to complete their education.
- Economically disadvantaged and facing significant financial barriers to accessing education.
- Committed to giving back to their own communities once studies are completed, to return to their home countries and take a leadership role in promoting social and economic improvement.
- Citizens and residents of a Sub-Saharan African country.
- Wanting to study at undergraduate or postgraduate level (Masters by research and coursework or research Masters, only). Honours applicants will be considered from 2016.
How To Apply For University Of Cape Town African MasterCard Foundation Scholarships:
To apply for The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program, applicants must first apply to UCT for academic study and placement. Only applicants, who have applied for academic study and placement at UCT, can submit an application for a Mastercard Foundation scholarship.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information
31st August 2018.
TO SEARCH FOR OTHER INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS YOU CAN EASILY QUALIFY FOR CLICK HERE.