Description: The Henley Business School of the University of Reading is delighted to announce the Women in Leadership MBA Scholarship, a prestigious MBA Scholarship competition for 2017/2018 academic session.
Course Level: MBA
- By entering the Competition, participants agree to these terms and conditions and acknowledge that failure to comply with them may result in disqualification. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. No purchase is necessary to enter.
- The Competition is open to participants worldwide, except where prohibited by local laws and regulations aged 18 years and over. Employees or employees’ immediate family members of the 30% Club, Henley Business School or the Financial Times Limited, their agents, or anyone else professionally associated with the Competition are not eligible to enter the Competition.
- To enter this Competition, entrants must be eligible for entry to the Henley MBA Programme (the “Programme”). The Prize will only be awarded once the winner’s place in the Programme is confirmed by Henley Business School. The entry criteria for the Programme are: 5 years management experience for the Executive MBA and 3 years management experience for the Flexible Executive MBA, a good first degree or equivalent professional or international qualification and evidence of competence in English.
- All entries submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other competition. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that their entry form does not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws.
- Only one entry per person. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
- The Promoters reserve the right to exclude any entries which they consider, in their absolute discretion, are impractical or inappropriate.
- The judging panel shall be comprised of a member of the Henley Business School faculty, a representative from the Financial Times, a representative from the 30% Club and an independent, external representative (“Judging Panel”).
- Up to 10 entrants will be shortlisted by the Judging Panel from all entries received. The Judging Panel shall then meet to discuss the shortlisted entrants, and decide on the overall winner.
- Shortlisted entrants shall be those whose entry, solely in the opinion of the judges, displays the most original and exceptional thinking.
- The decision of the Judging Panel is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Eligible Countries: International
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: The winner will receive a fully-funded place worth up to £39,500 on Henley Business School’s world-renowned Executive or Flexible Executive MBA programme starting in September/October 2017. This scholarship is designed to offer practical support for the development of strong female talent, as part of the 30% Club’s ‘Balancing the Pyramid Project’.
Scholarship to be taken at (country): UK
How to Apply: Entries should be sent to [email protected] entitled ‘Women in Leadership Scholarship application’.
Application Deadline: 22nd May 2017
Award Provider: Henley Business School