The West African Examinations Council – WAEC employs the service of freelance examiners to mark WAEC Exams Scripts and record its scores.
Prospective examiners are requested to apply online via the WAEC examiners portal. To apply, click here to visit the portal.
Requirements/Eligibility To Mark WAEC Exams Scripts
To be considered on appointment as waec examiner for the marking exercise, you must possess the following qualifications:
- Possess a minimum of first degree or its equivalent in a field related to the subject he/she wishes to examine;
- Have a minimum of two years post- NYSC teaching experience preferably a Senior Secondary School;
- Possess thorough knowledge of the subject he/she wishes to examine; Check Eligibility
- Complete the prescribed application form; Prospective Examiners
- Carry credentials to the marking centre for sighting and attach photocopies to the completed application form;
- He/She must be a person of high integrity, therefore there must be an attestation to his/her character from the current employer
Intending Examiners who wish to mark WAEC exams Scripts can apply online. An examiner will be disqualified if details supplied are incorrect.