Applications are invited from suitably qualified prospective Masters of Business Administration Scholars for Lagos Business School MBA Admission in 2015/16 session. To apply, Applicants must have a minimum of 3 years post qualification work experience before they can apply. Kindly fill in the online application form and attach all supporting documents. Application deadline is May 8 2015.
The Lagos Business School MBA programme has been restructured in line with global best practice whilst still maintaining strong emphasis on professionalism and high ethical standards. The focus over the years has been to develop responsible leaders for Africa starting from Nigeria. The new MBA will incorporate other nations from the continent. In order to meet the growing demand for competent and quality graduates globally, this new MBA has incorporated the following changes:
- Three years minimum work experience will now be mandatory for new intakes starting from September 2015
- The programme length has been reduced from 21 months to 18 months. To successfully complete the MBA programme, 15 months of in class study and at least 72 credit hours of course work is required. There will be three semesters in all; two semesters in the first academic year, one semester in the final year. The last semester is an elective semester and students can choose to participate in a student exchange program with our partner schools abroad or offer electives locally.
- An Action Learning project must be completed by participants. Groups of students will be required to review the operations of a selected small and medium enterprise (SME) and help design what will take the firm to the next level.
- The new MBA will focus on some salient skills including critical thinking,leadership, and innovation. These skills will be taught in several leadership seminars during the first and second semester of the first year.
- New elective courses have been introduced. See the new curriculum table for more details.
To apply online, please visit the school website at: http://www.lbs.edu.ng/programmes/mba/Online%20Application