Applications are currently ongoing for the international monetary fund (IMF) internship program For interested International Students. Interested applicants should see full details below.
The Fund Internship Program (FIP) provides an opportunity for Doctoral students to gain an insider experience of the integrated, member country focused, mandate and work of the IMF.
Interns are assigned cutting-edge research in macroeconomics or a related field (the exception being an internship in the IMF’s Legal Department), supervised by an IMF colleague.
IMF interns receive:
- A competitive salary;
- Round-trip restricted economy class air travel to Washington, D.C. from their university; and
- Limited medical insurance coverage.
To be eligible for the FIP, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Must be within one to two years of completing a Ph.D. in macroeconomics or a related field and be in student status (i.e. must be returning to university after the internship). Typically, internships are sought by those who are interested in the IMF’s Economist Program following graduation from the Ph.D.
- Be below the age of 32 at the commencement of the internship.
Master’s degree students
- Must be in student status at the commencement of internship (not yet graduated).
- Be below the age of 28 at the commencement of the internship.
- Have an excellent command of English, written and oral.
- Possess strong analytical, quantitative and computer skills
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply and for more information visit here
APPLICATION DEADLINE: January 21 2018
TO SERACH FOR OTHER LOCAL & INTERNATIONAL INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES CLICK HERE.