Application are currently ongoing for Cambridge University Trinity College Bursaries for Masters Students from African countries. Interested applicants should see full details below.
The Trinity Bursaries for Students from Africa are intended for students from any African country who wish to take a taught post-graduate course at the University of Cambridge, leading to the MASt, the MPhil or the LLM degree. Bursars who wish to stay on to do research for the PhD degree may compete, towards the end of their year here, for a Trinity Internal Graduate Studentship.
Value of Scholarship:
- Graduate Course Fees,
- maintenance allowance (at the minimum rate set by the University), and a
- return ticket from the country of origin to the United Kingdom.
Eligibility for Scholarship:
Eligible candidates must:
- hold a First Class Honours Degree or its equivalent in their country of origin,
- not yet have studied for a substantial period (more than 12 months) outside their home country,
- be citizens of any African country, and
- have applied for admission, or already received an offer of admission, to the University of Cambridge for a post-graduate course leading to the MASt, MPhil or LLM degree.
How to Apply for the Scholarship:
An award will be conditional upon the applicant being accepted by the University’s Graduate Admissions Office for a course in the University. Successful applicant(s) must become member(s) of Trinity College on taking up the Bursary.
It is important to go through the How to Apply webpage before applying.
12:00 noon (GMT) on Friday 19th January 2018.
TO SEARCH FOR OTHER INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS YOU CAN EASILY QUALIFY FOR CLICK HERE.