This is to inform the general public that the Anambra State Polytechnic, Mgbakwu ANSPOLY has announced the sale of admission application forms for the 2018/2019 Academic Session and Post UTME Screening into her National Diploma ND and Higher National Diploma HND Programmes and Preliminary/Remedial Studies.
The sale of admission application form starts on Monday, 10th September, 2018.
Anambra State Polytechnic Courses.
The available courses for the National Diploma ND Programmes are:
1. School of Agriculture and Related Disciplines
– Agricultural Technology
– Animal Health and Production Technology
– Home and Rural Economics
– Fisheries Technology
2. School of Engineering Technology
– Agricultural Engineering Technology
– Civil Engineering Technology
– Computer Engineering Technology
– Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology
3. School of Management Sciences
– Business Administration and Management
– Cooperative Economics and Management
4. School of Science and Technology
– Computer Science and Technology
– Nutrition and Dietetics
– Science Laboratory Technology
Full details of the available courses/programmes etc can be found on the Polytechnic website.
How to Apply for ANSPOLY Post UTME, HND and Pre-ND Form.
Suitably qualified candidates are advised to purchase the form online at any commercial bank nationwide through e-tranzact payment platform and register/apply online at www.anspoly.edu.ng at any cyber cafe or at the Polytechnic ICT Center after purchase, using the generated payment slip/print out.
Please note that prospective students/suitably qualified candidates who did not choose ANSPOLY in JAMB may apply.
The cost of the Admission Application Form:
National Diploma ND Programmes – #2,000.00
Higher National Diploma Programme – #6,250.00
Preliminary/Remedial Studies – #6,250.00
The first batch Post UTME screening will hold on Friday,
5th October, 2018 19th October, 2018, at the Polytechnic Multipurpose Hall starting at 10:00am prompt.
For further enquiries, please call 08036043706, 08063310724, 08038901211 or 08099456119 or visit the Registrar’s Office at the Polytechnic Permanent Site in Mgbakwu, opposite Purity FM Radio Nigeria, Mgbakwu, Awka North L. G. A., Anambra State or log on to the Polytechnic website, www.anspoly.edu.ng.
Make use of this golden opportunity and purchase the form before the deadline.