Alvan Ikoku College Of Education Merit Admission List Released 2018/2019.
The Alvan Ikoku College Of Education Merit Admission List has been Released for the 2018/2019 academic session. All candidates who applied to the institution are hereby informed.
The alvan Ikoku College of Education wishes to inform all candidates who applied for admission to the institution and participated in the recently conducted Post-UTME screening exercise that the management has released the admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Check Alvan Ikoku College of Education Degree Admission List.
The Alvan Ikoku College of Education admission list can be accessed by following the details below:
- Go to Alvan Ikoku College of Education admission status checking portal at https://app.alvanikoku.edu.ng/verify.
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Continue’ button to access your admission status.
REGISTRATION REQUIREMENT FOR SUCCESSFUL ADMITTED CANDIDATES:
Successful candidates should take the following steps for their registration process ;
- Log onto www.alvanikoku.edu.ng and click on Student Portal to generate their Acceptance Fee Invoice.
- Proceed with your invoice to Alvan Microfinance Bank to make your payment.
- Pay the Acceptance Fee with your IPR invoice .
- Return to the College ICT Centre with your payment receipt to print the Admission Screening Documents.
- Proceed to the College Admissions Unit with originals of the following: O’Levels, Birth Certificate, LGA Identification, JAMB Result Slip, Acknowledgement Slip, Passport Photograph, Evidence of Payment of Acceptance Fee and All printed screening documents.
- Open your files with the screening officers.
Students Nigeria Team Congratulates all Successfully admitted candidates.