This article will show you other alternative means to check your JAMB Admission Status on CAP. The JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) is an admission processing system that is geared towards ensuring quality control, transparency and credibility of the admission process.
JAMB CAPS makes provision for a “marketplace” in the JAMB portal where institutions can go and “request for students in Nigeria who score their cut off points.” If you are offered admission on the JAMB CAPS portal, you can choose to accept or reject the admission.
To check your JAMB Admission status, simplify follow the steps below.
You can also check directly from the JAMB E-facility page by following the steps below:
- Visit JAMB eFacility Portal.
- Login to your JAMB profile using the correct username and password you used to register for JAMB.
- After successfully logging in, scroll down then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your admission status.
If your school is yet to release admission list, it will read: “admission in progress, check back later” under the tag ‘Admission Status’.
In this case, you won’t be able to click on the ‘Accept admission’ or ‘Reject admission’ button. So, the best you can do in this situation is to be patient.