Al-Hikmah University Notice To Students On 2nd Semester Examination 2017/2018.
The Al-Hikmah University Notifies her Students On 2nd Semester Examination for the 2017/2018 academic session.
The Al-Hikmah University wishes to notify all her students that the 2nd Semester Examination will commence on Monday, 21st May, 2018 and end on Saturday, 9th June, 2018. The Examinations will commence with 400 Level Students and to be followed by other Levels.
- REQUIREMENTS FOR STUDENTS TO WRITE THE EXAMINATIONS
- Duly stamped and Signed Online Examination Card for Rain Semester printed from Students’ Portal.
STEPS TO PRINT, SIGN AND STAMP ONLINE EXAMINATION CARD:
- Login to your Student Portal with your Username and Password;
- Click on “Print Examination Pass” from your Menu to generate the Online Examination Card;
- Proceed to Academic Affairs Office to Endorse the printed examination Card and collect immediately after endorsement; and
- Proceed to your Faculty for final endorsement by the Faculty Officer.
- Students Identity Card ( I.D Card )
* Please, note that No student will be allowed to write the Examination without the above (i) and (ii).
- PRECAUTIONS AGAINST EXAMINATION MALPRACTICE
- Do your revision outside the Examination room so that you don’t, by omission, forget any incriminating material either on yourself or on your table.
- Do not enter the examination room with any inscription on your school fees receipt or any part of your body, e.g. palm, arm, thigh, etc.
- Do not bring lecture notes, textbooks, jotters, bags, handsets (mobile telephone), programmable calculators and calculator instruction manuals to the examination room.
- Maintain absolute silence in the examination room. Only raise up your hand to attract the attention of the Invigilator if and when necessary.
- Avoid any kind of communication between you and any other student(s) while the examination is in progress.
- Do not write anything on your question papers. All your workings should be done inside your answer booklet.
- Do not pass or attempt to pass any information to another student while the examination is in progress.
- Do not copy or attempt to copy from another student or engage in any similar activity.
- Do not disturb or distract any other student(s) during examination.
Failure to observe any of the above instructions shall, prima facie, constitute examination malpractice, the penalty of which is AUTOMATIC EXPULSION from the University. Please, be warned.
- DISTRUPTION OF SEATING ARRANGEMENT IN THE AUDITORIUM DURING THE EXAMINATIONS.
Students who study at night in the Auditorium during examinations are hereby advised to conduct themselves peacefully and do not disrupt the already arranged seats.