Akwa Ibom State University New Students School Fees Payment Portal Opens 2018/2019.
The Akwa Ibom State University has opened the school fees payment portal for all newly admitted students.
The Akwa Ibom State University wishes to inform all newly admitted candidates that the management has opened the school fees payment portal for the 2018/2019 academic session. Candidates are to note that the portal will be opened from 17thto 28 September, 2018.
All payments should be made before the above date to avoid forfeiting the admission,
AKSU School Fees Payment Procedure
All candidates offered provisional admission should follow the details below on how to pay their school fees-:
- Visit www.portal.aksu.edu.ng.
- Enter your JAMB registration number and the Access Code written on the Bio data form on the student login panel. (The Bio data is the form that was completed after payment of Acceptance fees).
- On the dashboard, click PAYMENT to proceed. Select 100 level, then FIRST semester and click “PAY”
- Select payment platform “BANK”
- Print the pre-analysis and proceed to any commercial bank to make payment for school fees, using eTranzact platform.
(1) The above notice is strictly for the 2018 newly admitted students, who have already paid their Acceptance fees.
(2) 2018 UTME candidates that are yet to be admitted into Akwa Ibom State University are requested to continue to exercise patience and regularly check their Admission status on the Admission portal of the University, as the list is continuously updated from time to time.
(3) Candidates who have not yet seen their names on the admission list are further requested to visit the nearest JAMB CBT Centre to upload their WAEC/NECO result, so as not to forfeit their chances of gaining admission