The Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) wishes to inform candidates who wrote the 2015 JAMB UTME and scored 180/or above but, did not chose AKSU as their First Choice, and those who chose AKSU but, were not successful in the First Choice selection, that the supplementary form is now available.
(1) FACULTY OF ARTS
? English & Literary Studies
? History & International Studies
? Mass Communication
? Performing Arts
? Religious Studies
(2) FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
? Agricultural Engineering
? Chemical Engineering
? Civil Engineering
? Electrical/Electronics Engineering
? Marine Engineering
? Mechanical Engineering
(3) FACULTY OF EDUCATION
? Education/Integrated Science
(4) FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
? Agricultural Economics/Extension
? Animal Science
? Crop Science
? Soil Science
(5) FACULTY OF NATURAL & APPLIED SCIENCES
? Biological Sciences
? Genetics and Biotechnology
? Computer Science
(6) FACULTY OF SOCIAL & MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
? Business Administration
? Political Sciences
? Public Administration
REGISTRATION FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
Candidates will be required to register for the exercise with a Screening Fee of N5,000.00 (five thousand Naira) only through online payment using the following procedure and the banks listed below:
(a) Procedure for Payment/Registration To make payment visit: http://portals.aksu.edu.ng to generate Pre-Payment Analysis Slip, by following the steps below:
1. Click on REGISTER NOW LINK in the Login Page
2. Select PUTME in the Registration Type Panel
3. Click REGISTER NOW tab in the PUTME Page
4. Enter your JAMB Registration Number and click the Verify Link
5. Enter other Bio-data details and click the Verify link
6. Click Make Payment Link, select Bank Option and print the Pre-Payment Analysis Slip.
7. With the Pre-Payment Analysis Slip, visit any of the participating banks below and request to make payment for AKSU Post UTME using etransact Payment Platform.
8. Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N5,000.00 (Five thousand Naira) only.
9. Revisit the school portal, to complete the Registration Form
10. On successful registration, click the PRINT BUTTON to print the 2015 Post UTME Examination Schedule Slip.
(b) REGISTRATION/PAYMENT can be made through the following Banks – Akwa Savings & Loans Limited, Sterling Bank, United Bank for Africa (UBA), First City Monument Bank (FCMB), Union bank, Diamond Bank, Heritage Bank, Unity Bank, Wema Bank, First Bank of Nigeria Plc, Zenith Bank, Ecobank, GTB Bank, Skye Bank, Keystone Bank, Access Bank.
SCREENING DATE & DETAILS
The Post-UTME screening exercise for the 2015/2016 supplementary admissions into first degree programmes of Akwa Ibom State University will hold on 16th & 17th October, 2015. The screening will commence at 9.00 a.m. prompt.
Details of examination date and venue will be communicated to successfully registered candidates through SMS and the university website after the closing date of Registration.
Note: Candidates are to appear for screening exercise with the following:
1. 2015/2016 UTME result slip showing the candidates photograph in colour;
2. Writing materials which should include HB pencil, sharpener, eraser, ruler and ball Point pen.
Candidates are strongly advised not to come to the screening venue with GSM phones, calculators, or any extraneous materials, as any violation of this instruction will be penalized.
CLOSING DATE FOR REGISTRATION is midnight of Friday, 9th October, 2015.
Click here for more relevant updates about Akwa Ibom State University.