Abia State University Admission List Released 2018/2019.
The Abia State University Admission List has been Released for the 2018/2019. All candidates who applied are hereby informed.
This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission to the Abia State University and participated in her just concluded Post-UTME screening exercise that the management has released the list of successfully admitted candidates for the 2018/2019 academic session.
ABSU admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university’s various degree programmes.
See also: ABSU School Fees 2018/2019 Academic Session.
How to Check ABSU Admission List.
Abia State University admission list can be accessed by following the details below.,
- Accordingly candidates who applied for admission should log on to the ABSU Portal: (http://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/) and generate an invoice.
- Proceed to any branch of our designated Banks listed below and pay N3,000.00 (Three thousand Naira) only for checking of admission status:
- ABSU Microfinance Bank; Ecobank Plc,
- Zenith Bank Plc; First Bank Plc;
- Fidelity Bank Plc; Union Bank Plc.
- After payment, go to http://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/Applicant/Admission/CheckStatus to access your admission status.
Log on to the ABSU portal (www.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng), check their names and print both their JAMB and ABSU offer-of-Admission Letter.
Thereafter, report at the Admissions office of the University at Uturu for the collection of the Acceptance-of-offer slip, to enable you pay the necessary fees and obtain further instructions therefrom.
Any admission offer not accepted on or before Friday 10th October, 2018, should be considered lapsed.
You can also access your ABSU admission status on JAMB admission status checking portal. Follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIPORT admission status.
Congratulations to all newly admitted candidates.