The Business School Netherlands is offering the International Action Learning Scholarships to Individuals willing to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
The International MBA Programme, the work-study-travel MBA Solution by Business School Netherlands; a blended learning programme, combining virtual class (online) and residential conferences in the Netherlands or South Africa.
Ideal for the business traveller considering a distance learning MBA, yet wishing to maintain regular student and faculty contact.
Eligible Field Of Study:
International Action Learning Scholarships
Who is Eligible for International Action Learning Scholarships At Business School Netherlands:
- Applicants must Be in a management or management trainee position
- Applicants must Be a holder of a Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- Applicants must Have internet and email access
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language
How To Apply for the Scholarship:
Applicants are required to Request an application form from Business School Netherlands via email.
Once the applicant has signed and completed the application form it will need to be returned with the following supporting documents:
- Copies of highest certified qualifications
- Recommendation letter
- English proficiency certificate
- Business Card
Visit The Official Website For More Information
July 15, 2018.
TO SEARCH FOR OTHER INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS YOU CAN EASILY QUALIFY FOR CLICK HERE.