The Joint Admission Matriculation Board [JAMB] has given out some pre-registration tips/updates to all aspirants who will be registering for the 2017 JAMB UTME.
The updates was rolled out via the official twitter handle of the exam board and contains about 10 pre- registration tips.
Remember the 2017/2018 UTME Registration Begins On March, 2017
Below are the Tips Outlined:
1. 2017 UTME Candidates are expected to have a valid email address.This will be used to create individual profiles on the portal
2. Candidates 10 fingers will be captured for biometrics. So get your fingers ready
3. Candidates now have the option of choosing two 1st Degree institution, and any two of ND, NCE or IEI.
4. Candidates can also make their choices to be four IEI or 3 NCE and 1 of ND or Degree
5. Candidates will also be required to get their O’Level results ready, as they will be uploading these during the registration
6. There will be no sales of scratch cards for the registration.
Mode of payment will be communicated to you soon
7. Cyber cafés will not be allowed to render services on behalf of JAMB. So please visit ONLY JAMB accredited centres
8. Candidates Please request to have a personal profile created for you. DO NOT allow the centres to use their profiles for you
9. Candidates now have the option of selecting different exam years and exam type when combining their O’Level results
10. Candidates create your 2017 UTME profile on jamb.org.ng It is a free service. Don’t be swindled.
2017 JAMB Candidates!!! How prepared are you. The exam is only few months away.
JAMB has promised to provide simplified steps to ease registration to the public soon. This promises to be a seamless exercise.
Please beware of fraudsters, UTME2017 has not begun. Student Nigeria will officially announce the date via this platform.