Here is how to check your 2017 Nov/Dec WASSCE results online. The west African Examination Council on tuesday released the results of the 2017 WAEC Examination for Private candidates.
According to WAEC, 34,664 candidates obtained a minimum credits in five subjects and above including english language and General mathematics. The figure represents 26.1% of the 133,223 candidates that sat for the examination in Nigeria.
The percentage of the candidates in this category in WASSCE for private candidates in 2015 and 2016 was 28.59% and 38.0% respectively
How To Check WAEC GCE Result Online 2017.
Follow the procedures outlined below to access your WAEC result online.
1. Go to WAEC result checking portal at http://www.waecdirect.org.
2. Enter your WAEC Examination Number in the required columns.
3. Select your Examination Year i.e. 2017
4. Select your Type of Examination i.e. NOV/DEC WASSCE Private
5. Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of the WAEC result checking scratch card.
6. Enter the PIN on your Scratch card.
7. Finally, click “Submit” button to get your 2017 WAEC GCE Result.
Don’t forget to share your testimonies or questions via our comment box below.